This legal notice applies to the entire contents of each site and to any correspondence by e-mail between the Company and you. Please read these terms carefully before using either site. Using either site indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to place an order or register with the Company. If you do not accept these terms, do not use either site.
This notice is issued by Indoor Sport Services Limited.
- The following words and expressions have the following meanings unless inconsistent with the context:
- "Commercial Gain” - includes, without limitation, using either site as part of advertising which may result in revenue generation or personal gain, selling goods to a third party and copying, reproducing, distributing, publishing, transferring, licensing, selling, commercially exploiting or duplicating any element of either site whatsoever
- “Company” - Indoor Sport Services Limited a company registered in England and Wales with company number 02447885 whose registered office is at Vermont House, Unit 5 Nottingham South and Wilford Industrial Estate, Ruddington Lane, Wilford, Nottingham, NG11 7HQ
- “site” - www.indoorsportservices.co.uk www.indoorsportservices.co.uk
- “you”, “your” - an individual company or firm accessing either site.
- You may access most areas of either site without registering your details with the Company. Certain areas of each site are only open to you if you register.
- By accessing any part of either site, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave both sites immediately.
- The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check each site from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of either site.
- Unless specified otherwise, the materials on each site are directed solely at those who access the site from within the United Kingdom. The Company makes no representation that any products or services referred to on either site are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access either site from other locations are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws if and to the extent that they are applicable.
- Subject to Condition 3.2 and Condition 3.5, you are permitted to print and download extracts from either site for your own personal use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on either site are modified distributed, transmitted, reproduced, republicated, displayed or performed in any way
- no graphics on either site are used separately from accompanying text
- the Company’s copyright, trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- You are permitted to use:
- the bulletin board solution which powers the Company’s forums
- any software downloads available on either site only in accordance with the General Public Licence in respect of the bulletin board solution, any end user licence agreement in respect of software downloads and this legal notice in all cases. In the case of conflict the General Public Licence or applicable end user licence shall prevail over this legal notice insofar as the conflict relates to the use of the bulletin board solution or software download as appropriate.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on each site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from either site other than in accordance with this Condition 3 for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use each site will automatically terminate and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from either site.
- Subject to Condition 3.1 and Condition 3.5, no part of either site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company’s prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- You must not visit or use either site for the purposes of Commercial Gain.
4. Service Access
- Whilst the Company endeavours to ensure that each site is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason either site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to either site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company’s control.
5. Visitor Material and Conduct
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from either site any material:
- that is vulgar, hateful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, sexually orientated, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the United Kingdom or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You agree to indemnify the Company against any loss or damage suffered as a result of your contribution.
- You may not misuse either site (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- Each site contains robot exclusion headers. Third parties may license information on either site to the Company. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access either site for any purpose without the Company’s express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in the Company’s sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company’s infrastructure; (ii) copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content (except for your information) from either site without the prior written permission of the Company and the appropriate third party, as applicable; (iii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of either site or any activities conducted on either site; or (iv) bypass the Company’s robot exclusion headers or other measures the Company may use to prevent or restrict access to either site. The Company does not authorise you to extract or re-utilise substantial parts of either site, or to make systematic and repeated extractions or re-utilisations of insubstantial parts of either site.
- The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of Conditions 5.2, 5.4 or 5.5 or relating to any part of the obligations contained within Condition 6 below.
6. Message Boards / Discussion Forums
- You agree to use any message boards / discussion forums in accordance with the following terms:
- contributions must be civil and in good taste;
- no disruptive, offensive, abusive or threatening behaviour;
- no unlawful or objectionable content including but not limited to material which is sexist, racist, homophobic, obscene, pornographic or defamatory;
- no multiple postings;
- no impersonation;
- no vulgar language;
- you must not refer to specific website addresses without the permission of the Company.
- For your own safety and security you must not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example telephone or mobile numbers, or home addresses).
- If you are under 16 please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before making any contribution.
- The Company reserves the right to delete, edit, move or close any contribution at its sole discretion and at any time without notice.
- If you are found to be in violation of any part of this legal notice your ability to use any or all of the services on either site, may be taken away, either permanently or temporarily.
- The Company does not endorse the content of materials submitted by any user to any message boards / discussion forums.
7. Links to and from other Websites
- Any links to third party websites on either site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use any links, you leave the relevant site. The Company may not have reviewed any such third party websites and will not control or be responsible for such websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about any links provided to third party websites, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites which may be linked to either site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. Information contained on each site
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that the information on each site is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on either site. The Company may make changes to the material on each site or described in it, at any time without notice. The material on each site may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
- The material on each site is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with each site on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties and conditions and other terms (including without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this site.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any training or weight loss help provided on either site is illustrative only and the Company recommends that you take professional medical advice before and during any training and/or weight loss programme.
- The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering either site) and any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with either site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of either site, any websites linked to either site or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing either site or your downloading of any material from either site or any websites linked to either site.
- Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence; or
- fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law, including without limitation all relevant consumer law.
- If your use of material on either site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This legal notice and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this legal notice or its subject matter.
The site is operated by:
Indoor Sport Services Limited, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered address is at:
Unit 5, Nottingham South and Wilford Industrial Estate
Registered Company No.: 02447885.
VAT No.: 385319430.