iConnectConcept2 Kit - Currently not available
The iConnectConcept2 kit contains a cradle that attaches to your PM3 or PM4 and a cable to connect the iOS device to a Concept2 Indoor Rower - for use with the ErgData app.
ErgData is a free iOS app designed to run on an Apple iPhone (3GS, 4, or 4S*) or iPod touch (4G). Once connected, it provides additional rowing statistics, stores and displays your workout results, and uploads them to the Concept2 Online Logbook. It also offers the enhanced visibility of a backlit display.
Search for ErgData in the App Store on your device or
- Displays your rowing data in real time.
- Offers a choice of two screens:
- Screen similar to your Performance Monitor (showing choice of watts, calories, or current pace) plus two additional pieces of data from the list below
- Screen showing:
- Drive Length
- Drive Time
- Average Force
- Peak Force
- Drag Factor
- Stroke Count
- Logs all your rowing workouts, including intervals, splits and heart rate information
- Uploads workouts directly to the Concept2 Online Logbook
- Displays your workout information on a color, backlit screen, so you can see your rowing information in a darkened room
- Displays weight-adjusted scores
- Allows you to view different units on your monitor and iOS device (for example, you can display watts on the iPhone while viewing average pace on the monitor)
*The ErgData app will work on the iPhone 5 and the phone will fit in the cradle but you will need Apple's 'Lightning 30-pin adapter' to connect your device using the iConnectConcept2 cable.