Software Development Kit
The Software Development Kit (SDK) is for people who want to develop software to talk to a PM3 or PM4.
For more information and for all support pertaining to the SDK, please visit the US c2forum.com. If this is your first time visiting the forum, please read the welcome messages.
The Software Development Kit is compatible with the following:
- PM3 Firmware Version 88 Beta 11 or higher
- All PM4 Firmware Versions
Saving the Setup to Your Hard Drive for Later Installation
- Click Download. The File Download window will appear
- On the File Download window, click Save
- On the Save As window, navigate to the folder in which you would like to save the setup file and click Save
- When you are ready to install the setup program, locate the file on your hard drive (same location as where you saved the file in step 3)
- Double-click the file to begin installation. The InstallShield Wizard will launch and guide you through the setup