In this section, you can find some miscellaneous articles covering various aspects of rowing. If there's a topic you'd like covering, email email@example.com and we'll see what we can do.
Current articles include:
- POWERbreathe Training Guide - how to use the POWERbreathe to maximise your performance
- Rowing News Workouts - favourite workouts from some of America's top rowing coaches
- Breathing During Indoor Rowing - don't just do it, do it well
- Osteoporosis - the latest research shows that indoor rowing could also be the perfect way to maintain bone health
- How can I calculate accurately my maximum heart rate?
- What damper setting should I race at?
- How do you work out your Anaerobic Threshold?
- What is the best way to warm-up?
- What is the point of rowing at UT2 pace?